ISWC 2012, the sixteenth annual International Symposium on Wearable Computers, is the premier forum for wearable computing and issues related to on-body and worn mobile technologies. ISWC 2012 will bring together researchers, product vendors, fashion designers, textile manufacturers, users, and related professionals to share information and advances in wearable computing. ISWC 2012 explicitly aims to broaden its scope to include cell phones and cell phone applications as they have become the most successful wearable computer to date.
ISWC 2012 will be held in Newcastle, UK collocated with Pervasive 2012. ISWC 2012 is technically Co-Sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society. Proceedings will be published in the IEEE Digital Library.
- January 27, 2012 23:59 PDT: Tutorial / workshop proposals due
- January 29, 2012 23:59 PDT: Paper submission deadline
- February 24, 2012: Author notifications
- March 16, 2012 23:59 PDT: Camera ready versions due
- May 01, 2012: Early registration deadline
- June 18-19, 2012: Workshops, Doctoral Consortium
- June 20-22, 2012: Main conference
All deadlines are at 23:59 PDT.