ISWC 2011 is collocated with Pervasive 2011 and will take place June 12-15, 2011 in San Francisco, California, USA at the Hotel Nikko.
Dates and prices are set. To register online click here.
(by May 8, 2011)
(by June 1, 2011)
*Student registration must requires providing a copy of a valid Student ID.
Extra Proceedings: $35 each
Registration for ISWC also gets you access to the collocated Pervasive 2011 Conference
Hotel Nikko will also be the primary lodging for ISWC 2011. For your convenience, ISWC 2011 has negotiated reduced room rates ($179 Deluxe King Bed and $199 Deluxe Double Beds, before tax). Staying at the official conference hotel helps keep overall conference costs low and allows us to offer more affordable rates to attendees.
- Register online here - discount code and conference dates are pre-populated
Register online through the Hotel Nikko website:
- Go to hotelnikkosf.com
- Enter dates of stay in "Reservations" box and click "Submit"
- Enter in "SPERVA" for the "Group Code" and click "Continue"
- Available rates will appear. Select room type and submit information to complete reservation.
- Call the Hotel Nikko at (415) 394-1111 or 800-248-3308. If you choose to call, please be sure to specifically ask for the "Pervasive 2011" rates, as we will be collocated with Pervasive 2011, when making your reservation.
Note that all reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card (number, expiration date and name as it appears on the card) or advance payment equal to one night room and tax. Reservations will not be accepted without a form of guarantee. Individual guestroom deposits will be refunded if reservations are cancelled 72 hours prior to the day of arrival and a cancellation number is obtained.
The cutoff date for reserving rooms is May 13, 2011. However, there are a limited number of double bed rooms so reservations for those rooms should be made as early as possible.
All conference attendees staying at the Hotel Nikko will be provided with free in-room internet access. Additionally, the conference rates will apply for 3 days before and after the conference.
The Hotel Nikko is within walking distance of multiple subway (BART) and bus (MUNI) stops. Due to the difficulty of finding parking in San Francisco we highly recommend that attendees consider using public transportation.
Traveling between Airport and Hotel
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is approximately 14 miles from the Hotel Nikko. Attendees have many options for traveling between SFO and the hotel:
- Airport Shuttle - $15-$20
- Taxi/Cab - $35-$45
- BART (subway) - $5.20 to Powell Street station, Hotel Nikko is 1 block away. Directions
Map of Useful Locations
We are looking for other locations which may be of interest
to ISWC 2011 attendees. These could be restaurants
for various dietary restrictions, popular tourists spots or places to just
get away from the hustle and bustle of San Francisco.
If you think of something you would like to see, please email Nirmal Patel.
View ISWC 2011 in a larger map