UbiComp/ISWC 2019 Student Volunteer (SV) applications are now open!
We are seeking a team of friendly, proactive, and enthusiastic SVs to ensure the smooth operation of UbiComp/ISWC 2019. You will be involved in tasks such as packing conference bags, manning the registration desks, assisting speakers and organizers, and overall being a point of contact for all conference attendees.
In return for your time and assistance, you get several benefits including (but not limited to) the following:
- Free conference registration
- An exclusive SV t-shirt
- Unique opportunities to meet and network with established members of the community and your fellow peers
However, being an SV means that you would have several responsibilities:
- You are required to work at least 20 hours during the conference
- You are required to attend the SV orientation the afternoon before the start of the conference (Sept 8 , 2019)
- You are required to be present for the entire duration of the conference, including workshop days (Sept 9-13, 2019)
Failure to complete the aforementioned responsibilities (e.g., attend SV orientation meeting, complete all work hour requirements, or arrive to tasks on time), will cause your SV status and benefits will be revoked.
This unique experience is open to all students working in areas covered by UbiComp/ISWC 2019. While previous SV experience is a plus, it is not a requirement-- all necessary training will be provided.
To apply, please complete the application form available at: https://forms.gle/VC4fsRMuxApGxq177
Application Deadline: June 10, 2019 by 17:00 HAST
Notifications Expected: July 1, 2019
If you have any questions or enquiries, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.