- Attendance to the tutorials is for free with any conference registration (student or full, member or non-member), but requires a separate registration in order to plan catering and tutorial spaces.
- Please fill in the tutorial registration form, print it and fax it to us via the fax number +43 732 2468 8426. Alternatively, you can send the form via email to our Local Arrangements chair Monika Scholl (email@example.com).
Online registration for ISWC '09 and the related demos, design contest will
be open from June 22nd until August 10th 2009. From August 10th we offer on-site
registration (cash-only!) with additional costs. The online registration for
tutorials (see below) will be open till August 31st 2009, on-site registration
(cash only!) will be possible on September 4th (day of the tutorials) at the
|Monday, June 22, 2009||Registration starts|
|Wednesday, July 1, 2009||Early registration deadline ends|
|Monday July 13, 2009||Hotel room special rate ends (see "Accomodation")|
|Monday August 10, 2009||Late online registration ends (on-site registration available)|
|Monday August 10, 2009||Online registration for Tutorials starts|
|Friday September 4, 2009||ISWC Tutorials (3 parallel tracks)|
|Saturday September 5, 2009
to Monday September 7, 2009
Please fill in the regular
registration form or the tutorial
registration form, print it and fax it to us via the fax
number +43 732 2468 8426. Alternatively, you can send the form via email
to our Local Arrangements chair Monika
Upon the successful reception of your fax you will receive an acknowledgement email. Any inquiries regarding registration should be sent to Monika Scholl (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Up to July 1st, 2009
July 2nd - August 10th, 2009
After August 10th, 2009
|Regular||EUR 695||EUR 795||EUR 875|
|IEEE/OCG members||EUR 545||EUR 630||EUR 695|
|Students*||EUR 420||EUR 485||EUR 535|
- Registration fees include admittance to all ISWC09 sessions, lunches, coffee & snack breaks during conference, welcome reception, conference gala dinner (in the scenic "Pöstlingberg-Schlössl"), one volume of the IEEE conference proceedings and OCG adjunct proceedings, and conference kits. Additionally, conference participates receive a festival ticket for the entire week of the "Ars Electronica Festival 2009" (worth about 100 Euro).
- Registration is only confirmed when full payment is received.
- FOR EACH ACCEPTED PAPER, at least one author must register at a non-student rate, even if all authors are students. Completed registration is required for all accepted papers, posters, design contest and video submissions that are to be included in the conference proceedings.
- Cancellation policy: 1) up to three weeks before event, full registration
fees (minus handling charges), 2) up to one week before event, 70 % (minus
handling charges). Cancellation must be sent in writing to the fax number given below
- Author registration fees can NOT be refunded
- The amount will be charged by Österreichische Computer Gesellschaft (OCG) on your credit card statement
- Students are requested to present a valid student ID upon collection of their conference kit on site.
- Linz/Austria is the European Capital of Culture in 2009 (www.linz09.at). Beside the ISWC '09 conference there would be a number of side activities for culturul interested visitors.
- In the same timeline as ISWC '09 the 30th anniversary of the "Ars Electronica Festival" (www.aec.at/en/festival2008) and 30 years of "Linzer Klangwolken" (www.klangwolke.at) will be celebrated -- please participate!